It’s a big stress going to GoTV office just to pay for GoTV subscription. The time wasted and transportation is something that can be avoided. With Quickteller, GoTV customers can pay for Go TV packages online. You can do this without leaving the comfort of your home.
Quickteller is an online payment platform. It can be used to pay for GoTV subscription and lots of other things.
To pay for Go TV subscription using Quickteller, customers must know their Decoder ICU number. This can be found at the back of the Go TV decoder. The customer must also have an ATM card of any Nigerian bank.
How to Pay for GoTV subscription using Quickteller
The steps are very simple and you don’t need to sign up on Quickteller to use this service.
- Visit the Quickteller Go TV payment platform at Quickteller.com/gotv.
- Select the Go TV package you want to subscribe to. Go TV lite is ₦400 monthly, Go TV value is ₦1200 monthly, Go TV plus is ₦1800 monthly and Go TV mobile access is ₦600 monthly
- Enter your Decoder ICU number. It can be found at the back of the decoder or on the receipt given to you after purchasing GoTV.
- Enter email address and phone number. The phone number is not compulsory.
- Quickteller will charge you ₦100 as a convenience charge. Click on next to continue.
- Enter your card details. I.e your ATM card number (without leaving space), expiry date (the date at the front of the card), the CVV (the last 3 numbers at the back of the card) and the card pin.
If all the details are correct, your bank account will be debited and GoTV account will be updated with the Go TV package you purchased.
Note that; you can also pay for GoTV subscription with Zoto.
Now that you have successfully paid for your Go TV subscription with Quickteller, you can check if the error messages that was displaying before you subscribed. If the error messages are still in display, click the reset button on the GoTV decoder.
Please note that the price of Go TV subscriptions may change prior to the time of writing. An article I read on a blog states that Go TV will increase subscription fees by 5%.
Go TV Nigeria customers can get the correct price list for different packages through Quickteller.